On October 15-16, 2009, over 100 educators gathered to discuss global education issues at the Coverdell World Wise Schools 20th anniversary conference. Thank you to all who attended and contributed to the success of this event!
- Discover new approaches for incorporating global issues and integrating cross-cultural understanding with core disciplines through presentations and panels.
- Find new classroom resources in a resource fair.
- Learn from nationally recognized speakers in three keynote addresses.
- Network and collaborate with colleagues to generate new ideas in large and small group activities.
- View schedule
- Registration is now closed. Check out the conference highlights from the event.
October 15-16, 2009
tel: 800.424.8580, ext. 1450
- Preparing Students for the Flat World by Fernando M. Reimers
- Leading for Global Competency by Fernando M. Reimers
- The Toughest Job You’ll Ever Love: Using Peace Corps Literature to Teach Global Awareness, Critical Thinking, and Service Learning by Christina Chapman